Open contest can help MCHHS earn $15,000
BELOIT – The Mitchell County Hospital Health Systems (MCHHS) athenahealth is putting on a contest to drive awareness and support for the unique challenges that community hospitals face. By sharing what the community hospital means to each contestant, with a video, photo, or a written entry, they can help MCHHS win up to $15,000 in athenahealth’s 2018 My Hospital, My Community Contest.
Everyone in the hospital’s community, including executives, hospital staff, board members, and patients are encouraged to submit a story, with three categories being offered.
1. Post a video, photo or written entry on their Facebook page: http://bit.ly/mhmc2018
2. Email written submissions to CommunityHospitals@athenahealth.com
3. Encourage patients to participate by placing a submission in the submission box which is located at the front desk. (These will be mailed October 10 to ensure they are received by the deadline of October 19th.)
Submissions will be judged by the following:
1. Creativity - The more creative you are the better, so video submissions are strongly encouraged.
2. Impact - How well does the submission demonstrate the impact the hospital has on the community as a whole?
3. Relevance - Is the submission appropriate for all ages? Does it answer the question, “What does your hospital mean to your community?”
Submissions of written, photo, or video entries are due by Oct. 19.